|Continue to app|
LanDroid is all-in-one network tool with simple and handy interface.
* No Ads
* LocalNet - Local Interfaces, Routing and WiFi information
* PublicIP - Displays your real IP and extra information
* IP Lookup - Shows Country,ISP,Network,ASN and RIR
* DNS Lookup (using fixed remote server)
* NetStat - Shows active and listening connections
* ARP & ND Cache
* PortScan (tcp)
* DNSBL - Query IP in spam blacklists
* MAC Lookup - Find vendor/manufacturer name by MAC address
* IP Calc - IP Network Calculator
* SSL Check
* UPnP Discover
* Adjustable font size
* AutoComplete from history
* Full IPv6 support
* Minimalistic size (60k)
* Support of Android versions down to 2.1 (Eclair). You can still use your beloved, old devices for network audits.
Terms and conditions:
posted on 2019-09-25
* New tool: UPnP Discover (Beta)
* Android 10 (API 29) compatibility
Android 10 (API level 29) introduced many privacy changes and restrictions.
Therefore the "NetStat" tool is not supported from Android 10 onwards.
Also the interface counters and sockets information (on LocalNet) are not available anymore.
A workaround has been implemented to diplay the network routes.
* The app now requires "Location" permission to display the SSID/BSSID information on LocalNet properly.
posted on 2019-03-31
* Removed PayPal donate buton to comply with the new Google's payments policy.
* Android 9 (API 28) compatibility.
* Workaround for ping6 on Android 8+.
* Added hop response time to the traceroute tool.
* Added option to choose packet count (1-99) on ping/ping6 tools.
* Dropped SSLv3 support in SSL Check tool.
posted on 2017-04-20
* New features: IPv6 calc and ND Cache (ipv6)
* UI improvements:
- New Material based theme
- Live result updates from Ping, Portscan and Traceroute tools
* Code refactoring: Targeting Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Removed deprecated APIs while still keep the support of Android 2.1 (Eclair)
posted on 2015-04-04
* full IPv6 support for all tools (only ipv6calc and ndp tools left for the next release),* lots of improvements to the tools,* back-end improvements,* updated icon
posted on 2011-03-31
Several fixes and updates
Add a review
Tell us your experience with LanDroid 1.39